First Baptist Academy seeks to attract qualified individuals of diverse backgrounds to its student body. Applicants are expected to meet the following requirements in order to be considered for admission:
Visit Our Campus
- Eligible to re-enroll in the school last attended.
- Must not have been suspended or expelled from the school last attended.
- Live with their parent or legal guardian.
- U.S. citizen or receive an I-20 for the purpose of attending school in the United States.
- Applicants for PK3 must be 3 years old by September 1.
- Applicants for PK4 must be 4 years old by September 1.
A visit to the campus provides an introduction to our faculty, staff, students and facilities. The applicant and family are able to experience FBA in person and gain a better understanding of the school's culture and environment. To visit the campus, you can:Submit Required Documents
The following documents must be turned in to the Admissions Office before the applicant's file will be submitted to the Admissions Committee for review:
- Application with non-refundable application fee ($150)
- Confidential Teacher recommendation forms (Principal/Director & Parent Signature Required)
- Certified copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of custodial Rights (applies to applications of legally separated or divorced parents)
Applicants PK3-PK4 are required to participate in an FBA classroom experience where their skills are assessed in a small group setting. The admissions office will schedule testing date and time.
Attend a Principal Interview
A parent and student interview is required with a grade level principal once testing is successfully completed.
Review by Admissions Team
Once all of these items are completed, the application file is reviewed by the Admissions Team. If the child is granted admission into First Baptist Academy, a formal letter of acceptance, an Enrollment Contract, and pertinent school information will be mailed to the parents. In order for the enrollment process to be complete, please sign the Enrollment Contract and return to the Admissions Office by the required date stated in the acceptance letter.
Admission decisions for the 2019-2020 school year will be made in mid March, and acceptance letters will be mailed at that time.