- What is the Environment like in Primary School?
- What is the Curriculum for Primary School?
- How is the Bible Integrated in the Curriculum?
- Does the Primary School offer Enrichment Classes?
- What is the Teacher-Student Ratio?
- What is Half Day/Extended Day?
Each class has a full time teaching assistant in their room to support the lead teacher. The assistants help the lead teacher with daily classroom routine, support students' learning through small group activities, implement behavior management strategies, and plan and instruct the daily Bible lesson. The assistants care for the students and remain in the classroom for the extended day program (3-6PM). FBA strives to maintain low classroom ratio, and always maintains recommended State Licensing ratios.