We desire to provide resources for the families of CAS students to utilize at home. For more information about the CAS program, visit the FAQ page or contact the CAS Director, Bridget Hughes.
- Emotional Intelligence, by Daniel Goldman
- The Dyslexic Advantage, by Brock Eide and Fernette Eide
- Learning to Learn, by Gloria Frender, Strengthening Study Skills and Brain Power
- The Primal Teen, by Barbara Strauch
- How to Have Intelligent and Creative Conversations with Your Kids, by Jane M. Healy
- It is So Much Work to be Your Friend, by Dr. Mel Levine
- New Social Story Book, by Carol Gray, Rehearse and Train children how to deal with bullying.
- Overcoming Dyslexia, by Sally Shaywitz
Helpful Web Resources