First Baptist Academy is an early childhood development through 8th grade private college preparatory school in the Galleria area of Houston, Texas. FBA has an enrollment of approximately 490 students in its Primary, Lower and Middle Schools.
APPLYING FOR A POSITION
Submit a completed online application, along with appropriate documentation by one of the methods below:
• Email to Employment
• Fax to 713.290.2508
• Mail to First Baptist Academy, Attn: Employment, 7450 Memorial Woods Drive, Houston, TX 77024
EXPECTATIONS OF EMPLOYEES
Faculty and staff responsibilities include:
• Working in a highly collaborative environment.
• Managing the day-to-day direction of his/her responsibilities.
• Communicating and partnering with parents for student success.
All teachers are expected to be dynamic Christian educators with previous teaching experience. In addition, all teachers are expected to possess the following:
• Appropriate certification and exemplary academic credentials.
• Team building skills with a collaborative philosphy.
• Ability to lead and work confidently and effectively with colleagues, students, parents, and the broader school family.
• Strong computer skills with the ability to integrate technology into curriculum to design interactive and engaging lessons.
• Ability to multi-task.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
•Commitment to actively engage in student life.
It is the policy of FBA not to discriminate on the basis of age, color, handicap or disability, ancestry, national origin, marital status, race, sex, veteran status, or political affiliation in its educational or employment programs and activities. All employees are required to be of the Christian faith and support the school's mission statement and philosophy.